Bed pillow in organic spelled husk, cervical, adjustable (75 × 45 cm) (Copia)
- High quality pillow: filled with organic spelled husk, dedusted and cryotreated (sterilization treatment at very low temperatures without the use of chemicals), covered in cotton cloth. Excellent help to counteract neck pain. The cushion is equipped with a zipper that allows you to remove part of the padding to choose the desired thickness and adapt it to personal needs.
- Pillow for a healthy and restful sleep: The pillow provides balanced support to the head and neck. The spelled husk padding allows even weight distribution on the pillow. Suitable for neck and shoulder pain and for sleeping on the side.
- Ergonomic pillow for thermal comfort: the spelled husk padding maintains a constant temperature (cool in summer, warm in winter) and comfortable, ensuring a good night’s sleep.
- Breathable pillow: the materials used are natural and allow a good exchange of air and humidity. The spelled husk filling is produced with organic farming certified by biocertification bodies.
- Hygienic pillow: Removable external pillowcase with high quality zippers and washable at 40 °; the interior simply ventilates. The color is natural.
|Dimensions||75 × 45 × 15 cm|
The Merrymama pillow bed is in natural cotton canvas. The stuffing in organic spelled husk, dedusted and cryotreated (sterilization treatment at very low temperatures without the use of chemicals) adapts to the shape and position of the body. Due to its characteristics, it keeps the body temperature constant and prevents sweating (cool and breezy in summer, warm in winter). Recommended for neck and muscle pain. It is possible to buy a pillowcase.
Register or log in to access the Reseller prices and functions.Login or registration
Merrymama delivers within 5-7 business days for all orders received Monday to Friday before 12.00.
All Merrymama products have an ethical supply chain with fabric and accessories produced and fabrics on Italian territory. Design, cutting, sewing and packaging are handcrafted at the Dervio workshop on Lake Como.
if you are intrested in our product