Safe sleeping pillow stuffed with organic spelled husk
€58,00 VAT Included
- External pillowcase in cotton canvas, removable and washable at 40 °
- Inner pillowcase in cotton canvas
- Internal padding in dusted and cryotreated spelled husk (sterilization treatment at very low temperatures without the use of chemicals) highly breathable
- Usable from birth up to 12 months (adjustable with velcro)
- Excellent help in case of plagiocephaly, branchycephaly and scaphocephaly
The Nannasicura Merrymama pillow is the ideal pillow to keep the baby in the desired position: turned on its side or back, preventing it from turning on its stomach, a position not recommended in case of regurgitation during sleep, thus reducing the risk of SIDS. Excellent help in case of plagiocephaly, branchycephaly and scaphocephaly. It allows the movements of the legs and arms of the baby while keeping it contained as in the womb, in a space that is too large the babies begin to fidget until they cry. It is ideal for trips where a cot is not available. The cylindrical cushions can also be used individually as cervical or lumbar support for adults.The spelled husk padding guarantees excellent breathability (warm in winter and cool in summer).
Watch the video:
Merrymama delivers within 5-7 business days for all orders received Monday to Friday before 12.00.
All Merrymama products have an ethical supply chain with fabric and accessories produced and fabrics on Italian territory. Design, cutting, sewing and packaging are handcrafted at the Dervio workshop on Lake Como.
if you are intrested in our product